Online Maryland Rigger Level 1 Training
Become a Maryland Rigger Today!
Our Online Maryland Rigger training class provides the necessary training to meet the minimum OSHA and Maryland standards of a Rigger. This 5-6 hour self-paced online course covers Maryland Title 9 Regulations, the use and inspection of slings, rigging hardware, load weight and other areas critical to understanding and operating a safe job site.
This online Maryland Rigger training course is recommended for all employees who are working within the fall zone of a load and especially if they are involved in the hooking and unhooking of the load or in the guiding of a load.
At the completion of this online Maryland Rigger training course you’ll have the option to become a Maryland Title 9 Certified Rigger Level 1 by taking our Online Exams.
Many companies choose to have their employees take this course and the Online Certified Signal Person training course together. Contact us at (800) 674-5844 or firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an online bundle.
Our Maryland Rigger Level 1 Online Course Curriculum
Our Maryland Rigger Level 1 training provides the necessary training to designate you to work as a competent basic rigger to work in Maryland. Our Maryland Rigger 1 training covers the following topic:
- Maryland Title 9 Regulations
- Selection and use of applicable slings
- Rigging hardware
- Below the hook lifting devices, including their limitations
- Rigging practices
- Hazards associated with rigging
- Inspection requirements
- Applications of standard hitches Load weight and center of gravity estimation
- Effects of angles on rigging components and load movement potential while suspended
- Applicable inspection and operation practices according to ASME B30.9, B30.10, B30.20
- Sling protection
- Allowable wear
- Verifying the load weight
- Rating charts
- Sling angles
- Center of gravity
- Fall zone
- Tag lines
- Power line safety
- Safe working practices around cranes